International tourist arrivals grew by 5x in the first half of 2013 compared to the same period of 2012, reaching almost 500 million, according to data just released by UNWTO. Growth was above the projection made at the beginning of the year to and is also exceeding the trend of the UNWTO long-term outlook Tourism Towards 2030.
- IATF allows Baguio hotels to receive domestic tourists under GCQ
- AMID NEW VIRUS VARIANTS, NEDA PUSHES FOR FURTHER IMPROVEMENT IN PDITR IMPLEMENTATION TO MAXIMIZE EFFECTIVENESS OF ECQ EXTENSION
- PH ECONOMIC MANAGERS HIGHLIGHT RECOVERY OF MORE JOBS, SENSITIVITY OF LABOR MARKET TO QUARANTINES
- NEDA WELCOMES THE PASSAGE OF THE CREATE ACT
- JOINT STATEMENT OF THE DUTERTE ADMINISTRATION’S ECONOMIC MANAGERS: THE FEBRUARY 2021 LABOR FORCE SURVEY RESULTS
Disclaimer: EnjoyPhilippines.com is not responsible for content on external websites. All content appearing on our internal pages are for information purposes only. While EnjoyPhilippines.com believes that these information are accurate, it does not offer any assurance or warranty of any kind. For more comprehensive information, visitors are encouraged to visit the official website of the Department of Tourism.
About Airport Arrivals Ascott Australia Black Eyed Peas Boracay Caticlan Airport Cebu Flowerpecker Cebu Pacific Chinese Costa Cruises Destination economy Europe Expatriates Filipino Brands Global Tourism Global Travel Halal Hotels Investments Jian Air Clark Jiangsu province Makati Mandarin Hotel Manila Hotel Manila Ocean Park Manila Solar City Mooutains News PAL Philippine Hotel Federation Philippines Puerto Galera Resorts Restaurants Retirement Review Rizal Tigerair Tourism Tourist Spots Travel Urban Wonders