A world-class commercial, residential and tourism centre may soon rise in the middle of Manila Bay. Manila Solar City, which spans 148 hectares, is a reclamation project that will feature a park and a Boracay-inspired man-made beach. It will also have a terminal for international cruise ships, which are expected to bring between 2,500 to 5,000 tourists every week.
- IATF allows Baguio hotels to receive domestic tourists under GCQ
- AMID NEW VIRUS VARIANTS, NEDA PUSHES FOR FURTHER IMPROVEMENT IN PDITR IMPLEMENTATION TO MAXIMIZE EFFECTIVENESS OF ECQ EXTENSION
- PH ECONOMIC MANAGERS HIGHLIGHT RECOVERY OF MORE JOBS, SENSITIVITY OF LABOR MARKET TO QUARANTINES
- NEDA WELCOMES THE PASSAGE OF THE CREATE ACT
- JOINT STATEMENT OF THE DUTERTE ADMINISTRATION’S ECONOMIC MANAGERS: THE FEBRUARY 2021 LABOR FORCE SURVEY RESULTS
Disclaimer: EnjoyPhilippines.com is not responsible for content on external websites. All content appearing on our internal pages are for information purposes only. While EnjoyPhilippines.com believes that these information are accurate, it does not offer any assurance or warranty of any kind. For more comprehensive information, visitors are encouraged to visit the official website of the Department of Tourism.
About ADmiral Hotel agriculture Air Travel Arrivals BIMP-EAGA Boracay Butanding Cebu Cebu Pacific Destination Donsol economy Filipino Brands Hotels Investments Israel Japan Laguna London Mactan Manila Microtel News PAL Philippines Phitex Phuket reforms Resorts Retirement Review Seair Skyjet statistics Student Visa Taal Tiger Tourism Tourist Trade Travel Urban Urban Wonders World Pyro Olympics